- two nights accommodation (double or triple occupancy only) at the Pocaterra Inn in a Two Queens Room
- 4 healthy meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch, Sunday breakfast) + Saturday late night candy bar (Saturday evening dinner is on your own - enjoy the town of Canmore)
- 5' x 3' personal table space for your creating
- use of premium Stampin' Up! supplies including but not limited to:
*over 100 current and retired stamp sets
*all current colours of Stampin' Up! classic ink pads
*two Big Shot machines for dry embossing and die cutting
*over 40 Big Shot Framelit & Thinlit collections including alphabet dies
*more than 15 embossing folders
*heat tool for heat embossing
*over 30 handheld punches
- 3 Make n' Takes
- Swag Bag of Stampin' Up! Products
Registration: $345 + any optional classes you wish you take part in. Registration for optional classes will begin one month prior to the retreat. There is also the option to stay an additional night at the hotel on Sunday evening. Cost is $125 and you will have access to the crop room until 11am on Monday morning.
Click HERE to reserve a spot at the Spring Retreat.
You may hold your spot beginning Sunday, January 20th at 12noon. Simply click on the link above (which will be activated on January 20th) to be directed to the Eventbrite website and hold your spot. You then have 12 hours to complete your registration form (you will find that HERE) and send me an email money transfer to email@example.com for your retreat fees. Any spots held without payment after 12 hours will be released and be made available to other potential retreat guests.
Registration may conclude at any time after Sunday, January 20th, 2018 if the spaces in the retreat have been filled. Registration closes Wednesday, February 13th, or when all retreat spaces have been filled.